A FINAL REFLECTION…

My Bingo Card Format:

My  Choice: Google Docs

Answer 3 or more of the following questions:

1. Do you think you’ve changed over the last several weeks and months during the pandemic? If so, how?
I went a little bit insane because I couldn’t go anywhere. 

1. Have you learned anything new about yourself while in lockdown? Do you know new things about what makes you happy, scared, bored, angry, etc.?
Video Games. Video games make me happy. I also need to go outside for walks, runs, scooters, ect to stay mentally sane. 

1. What about your life has been harder since being in lockdown? What has been easier?
School has been harder, but keeping fit by going on walks every day has been easier.

1. What have you learned about your friendships and relationships with your family?
That it’s ok to get into fights with friends/siblings because every time I do, they forgive 

1. What have you learned about yourself as a student while learning from home instead of school? 
That I do better in classrooms than my kitchen table because there are less distractions. 

1. Has the lockdown helped you know more about what you want in the future? Why?
It helped encourage me to live in my basement and play video games getting 2 dollars a year.

Journal #7