In my lifetime, I have been to many hotels I can’t even remember the names. But there is one hotel that I loved. I am talking about the Marriot hotel in Niagra Falls. This hotel is amazing because of the food, the view, and also the rooms.

In Niagra, there are many places to try out new foods. But if you are not feeling to adventures, then the Marriot has you covered. On the lobby floor, there is a Starbucks and they have another floor just for a Milestones Bar and Grill. In the Milestones, you can get food like pasta, salmon, burgers, salads, tacos, I think if I read you all the foods, we will have 3 pages worth of food names. And the thing is, they all tasted AMAZING! Also, there was a wall of windows that overlook the falls.

Another reason I loved the Marriot is because of the view. In my room, I had something called a Fallsview room. What this means is that I had a view of the falls outside of my window. Also, the view was amazing! I would spend 5 minutes every day and night looking at the falls. The view was absolutely stunning! I couldn’t believe my eyes the first time I saw the falls. I could also see a fair in the distance. It was also a 10-minute walk to the falls and the whole way there you can see lots of restaurants and activities. But it was very crowded in the hotel and outside the hotel.

My last reason why I would suggest the Marriot is because of the rooms. I like that the rooms were clean and sanitary. They were also very modern and looked like they had been updated and cleaned very recently. Also, the suites are only about $30 more than the normal rooms. There were also many amenities like a shower, a jacuzzi, and also a flat screen tv.

I hope I have persuaded or helped you if you have been looking for a good vacation spot. I still can’t believe my eyes even though it has been months since I went last. I have taken photos of the falls so I can put them in the post. Overall, I would give the hotel a 4 out of 5-star rating. 

Hotel Review – Marriot

7 thoughts on “Hotel Review – Marriot

• May 31, 2019 at 1:03 pm
    Permalink

dear leo that is really cool but what types of things did you do there.

Reply
    • June 5, 2019 at 2:36 pm
      Permalink

Well Yaakov, Inside of the hotel on the first floor, there is a nice you can choose from the big pool, or the warm hot tub for relaxing.

Reply
      • June 5, 2019 at 3:21 pm
        Permalink

dear leo wow that sounds really cool it must’ve felt nice

Reply
  • May 31, 2019 at 7:19 pm
    Permalink

Leo, thank you for this detailed review. Your beautiful description of the view of the falls makes me want to book the Marriot if I am ever in Niagra. Well done!

Reply
  • June 2, 2019 at 11:09 am
    Permalink

Thanks for the great tip, Leo! I’m happy you enjoyed your stay while you were in Niagara Falls. It’s really lucky that you got to have a view of the falls from your room. I bet I would also spend time looking at them every day.
    Did you take that photo yourself? Is that the view from your room?

Reply
    • June 13, 2019 at 9:11 pm
      Permalink

The pictures were taken on my laptop and yes, that was the beautiful, awesome, majestic, cool, nice, flabbergasting, breathtaking view from my room.

Reply
  • June 5, 2019 at 9:37 am
    Permalink

Hi Leo, Thanks for capturing snapshots of our wonderful family vacay in your review of the Marriott hotel. My absolute favourite part was watching the late-night light show from the falls right from our room! What was your favourite moment?

Reply